Thursday, September 2, 2010

Derby take 2

I am so behind on my blogging.
Back in July we had our second annual demo derby outing with "the breakfast club".
Last years derby was really fun. This year was bigger and better.
Sabrina pulled off another delicious meal at her parents home in Park city. It has a beautiful view of the valley and the weather was perfect!
I have actually been REALLy bad at taking pictures this summer, but thank heavens for those that have.
There was a theme, the same as last year. I hate to say it out loud because I feel bad. But Im sure if you see our pictures you may catch on to what that theme was.
This guy here with Russ & I won the best dressed contest.

I think the fake sun burn, mustard stain, and teeth were all a nice touch.
Mason & Meggs:

Russ also really stepped up to the plate with some sexy daisy dukes.

I think every guy in that stadium was checking him out. Its a miracle he didnt get his butt kicked.
Group photo

Im pretty sure if you were at the Heber Demo Derby you heard our group.
Quite the crowd we had and quite the entertainers

Sabs came through and even got some candied cigarettes. Perfect little treat for the event.

The guys

The girls

And the most delicious corn on the cob Ive had all year. Anything covered in Parmesan cheese is delightful.

Summer would not be the same without one good derb.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I miss demo derby's! I don't even think they have them here. We haven't been able to find one... so sad about. btw... Russ looks really hot in those daisy dukes. (Where in the world did he find those?)

Kateka said...

Ha, ha, HA. I wonder if anyone even believed you guys. You're all too good looking in the face for me to believe you are RED NECKS (was that the word??)

Kami said...

Are you making fun of me?