Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Manti

We had a family reunion in Manti awhile back.
I had been to Manti before but it had been awhile. I really thought it was such a cute little town.
My second cousin Kristie spent a lot of hard work planning it down to every detail.
My family went earlier, but I had to work, so I drove down alone after work.
Kristie had planned an "amazing race" type activity they had done the night before that sounded so fun.
My parents rented a really cute little house for my family to stay in. It was fun to be stay there all together and most of the activities for the reunion they brought to that house so it was convenient for us!
Cody brought the ranger so he loaded up his kids and I crashed their party for a little ride in the mountains.

I love how Bel does his thumbs up.
I think its safe to say my brother doesnt feel comfortable with me driving that in the mountains with his kids in it. Sorry again Cod. Ill do better next time I promise! haha.

The kids then made their own box cars!

We had a delicious dinner of ribs, corn on the cob, and cheesecake!
After, my cousin put an awesome movie of a collection of pictures from our previous family reunions and the kids got to pull their cars in for a drive in movie!



The movie was great. It was so fun to see pictures from all the other family reunions and so great to see pictures of my Gram. We miss her!!
I love these girls.

My great parents

That night I was getting ready for bed and looked out the back window to the most beautiful view! The temple was basically in the back yard...so gorgeous!!

The next morning we woke up and everyone came back over for breakfast.
The cute little kidlets having a snack.

It was a quick little trip for me. I had to leave right after breakfast to meet a friend that was coming in town from Cali, but the rest of the family finished out another fun day together.

Its so great to have such a fun family.
Thanks again mom and dad for the fun house and for Kristie for all her hard work in planning!

2 comments:

Kateka said...

Hey Chelsea, do you think if I put myself in a cardboard box and plop myself on your parents porch, they'd adopt me? Your family is just so cute and looks like they have so much fun. :)

Janaca said...

What a fun reunion! That house looks awesome that your parents rented. I'm sure it was a blast spending time with family!