Friday, December 18, 2009

Sub 4 Santa


It's the most wonderful time of the year!
And also, a great time to give to those in need.
My friend works at an assisted living center and says a lot of the residents do not get visitors or gifts this time of year. We are organizing a "Secret Santa" for the elderly so they have a gift on Christmas. We will be wrapping all of the gifts this next Tuesday the 22nd and the center will hand them out Christmas morning.
We are still in need of some donations so I wanted to share the list in case any of you are looking for a service project or a way to spread a little Christmas Cheer. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!! I cant believe its here already.

Santa’s Toy Shop
Gift Ideas…

Slippers
Scarves
Hats
Lap Blankets
Sweaters
Sweat Suits
House Dresses
Books
Activity Books
Pictures
Stationary
Movies
Puzzles
Sodas
Treats
Stuffed Animals
Jewelry
Decorations
Lotions
Spa Products
Headphones
Music

Please let me know if you are interested.
PS. If you are interested in knowing which Care Center we are donating to, I can give you that info as well... I just didnt know if I should post it online. You never know!

1 comment:

Tyanna said...

I am SO interested! Please let me know all the details.
tyannapowell@gmail.com. I have been looking for something like this to do.