Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November come and gone!

I can not believe it is December already. It kills me. I always thought people were crazy when they said time goes by faster when your older...its true.
And I am older :( I turned 25 this last week and It feels so old!
I was such a lucky girl on my birthday, thank you everyone so much for the nice birthday wishes! I really appreciate it. I have no idea why, but I forgot my camera for the fun festivities, but I did remember it on the day my work friends decorated my desk. They were very thoughtful, and had the most delicious cupcakes ever waiting for me.


I went and saw The Blindside on my actual birthday. If you havent seen it, I would totally recommend it. I really liked it.
It is a tradition in our family to go out to the desert the Saturday after Thanksgiving to gather some greens for Christmas decorations. We shoot guns (well the boys shoot guns), sit by the fire, and freeze. I hadnt been in years so it was fun. I took Ecko for her first trip to the desert!


After I got back from the desert I went to a BYU- Utah party. Poor Utes...well get em' next year!

Group

From there, my aunt had a nice little dinner party for my birthday. She had take out from Jasons Deli and we the most delicious strawberry shortcake dessert.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I am so excited for the holidays this year!

5 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

What a fun birthday you had, and it looks like you have great family and friends. What a fun tradition to go shoot guns and collect decorations. Hope you have a great Christmas this year!!

Kateka said...

Oh my word, I love Jason's Deli. Seriously, one of my favorites.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Turning 25 was hard for me too. I keep literally forgetting my age this year too and tell people I am 24.

Elvo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janaca said...

Glad you had such a good birthday! What a fun tradition to go out to the desert. It seems like your family has lots of sweet traditions! You're so lucky.

Elvis Ramja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.