Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bridal Showers

I feel like such a lucky gal.
I have had the most amazing support the last couple months in preparing for this wedding. My soon to be new sister in law, Russ's sister Sarah, threw me an incredible shower with all his family and my immediate family. She had decorated her place in my wedding colors and had printed pictures and hung them all over her house. It was so great, and I had a fun time.I cant believe I didnt get one photo!
My aunt Katy through me a shower with all my family. We shopped around Gardner Village and went back to her club house for yummy soups, salads and breadsticks. I can not believe it, but I didnt get one picture there either!
My wonderful friends from high school had a get together the other night over dinner.
I love you girls, thanks for the fun time and your support.
I at least got a pic with my phone!

Left to right..
Annie, Kailey, Tiff, Sandy, Heidi, Jeanette, Lauren, Me, Linds.
I play on 2 soccer teams, a womens team and a coed team. My womens team played in a tournament to end the season. After our game the girls organized a dinner to celebrate my upcoming wedding.
Thanks Sweaty Betty's!

Thanks to everyone that has helped in sharing all the excitment with me! Its been so much fun, and I appreciate all of you and your offers for wedding help!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Wish I was there to celebrate with you! So excited for you guys! Only one more week!