Monday, November 28, 2011

Wowza

Its almost December!!
Where in the heck has time gone.
Because of all the wedding plans, my Halloween wasnt quite what I am used to. I am usually all out, I love it!In fact, it just took me like 10 minutes to remember what I was. I was a tich preoccupied at that time knowing I was going to get married in a few days!!
But I was pretty happy with how my costume turned out.
A few of my co workers worked really hard on our costumes this year! We spent lots of late hours putting these bad boys together.
What do you think? We made these out of camping foam, yellow fabric, old jeans, some spray paint and a lot of late hours!

We won first place in our work contest.
Speaking of work...I just celebrated my 5 yr anniversary with my company yesterday. Sheesh, time flies.
I bought Russ and I a couples costume, but we didnt end up doing anything Halloween night, just preparing for the big day. We did however go to dinner at Sugarhouse BBQ. Ill tell you what, what a great time to go to dinner! There was only one other couple there and it ended up being our friends! So we got to have dinner in a fantastic restaurant all to ourselves.
Obviously big things have happened in my life this past month. We have almost been married a month and I couldnt be happier. During this Thanksgiving month I surely feel blessed.
Because of my new life, I felt a new blog was in order! Ive started working on a new blog and am almost ready to launch one of many post...wedding, honeymoon, all life in between.
Stay tuned.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! And happy Cyber Monday.
PS. I STILL think Black Friday is the worst holiday ever invented. I can not think of anything that makes me more ornery (Well, maybe the DMV) then the thought of throwing Thanksgiving aside, staying up or waking up at ridiculous hours and fighting someone for something that is going to save you a couple bucks. Nope, cant do it. See?? I told you it makes me ornery! I just got almost all of my holiday shopping done in the comfort of my desk, in less than an hr. And Im sane, Im happy, and Im warm :) :)



Happy Holidays from the Black Friday scrooge!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Can't wait for the new blog and LOVE the halloween costume. So sad I missed Del Sol Halloween this year. First time in ten years I wasn't there for it. Sad. So happy you are so happy!

MEGandJEFF said...

First of all, CONGRATS!! I am so sorry I couldn't make it to your reception..sick baby, dangit!

Second, LOVE your Halloween costume!

Third, AMEN SISTAH, to your black friday sentiments (see, I can't even bring myself to dignify the day by capitalizing it!) I detest it & will never participate. Wooh!