Friday, September 23, 2011

Summer Lovin' had me a blast!

So sad to think the summer is over.
I feel we got robbed this year of a summer as far as weather.
We still enjoyed a lot of summer activities...
A few trips to the pool!
We finally got our mountain bikes up in the canyon!





Its so crazy to think we live in the city, but can be up and out of all the commotion and in a beautiful, quiet get away in 15 min.



A few rodeos with friends!
We did make it back to Strawberry Days this year with a few friends. I was horrible at taking pictures this summer.
Nothing like a cup (or 2 or 3) of strawberries in creme while watching a buckin bronco!

Russ grew up on a farm, riding horses and hunting!
So its a lot of fun to go camping with his family. I get to ride horses, which I never did growing up!
The setting on our camera was really bad almost this whole summer, and I didnt notice until I took all the pictures off.
So not the greatest pictures.


His dad has this great mule named Ingersol( I have absolutely no idea how to spell it). Anyway, his dad loves this mule, but he is nice enough to let me ride him every time I go riding with their family. Im obviously not an experienced rider (Im wearing Converse in the stirrups) so he lets me ride him because he is the most gentle of the group.


We saw a drive in drive in movie, did a few hikes, and went rock climbing twice.



The best part of this summer, we got engaged on July 24th! Yahoo! All the pictures from our engagement are on Russ's camera, so I hope to post pictures and story soon. Its a good one!

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Love your recaps! CAN NOT WAIT to read the story of the engagement! Congratulations!