Monday, March 28, 2011

U-daho

The sad day has come, my brother and his family moved to Idaho.
Before they moved my friend Heidi and I went over for a fun night of dinner and dancing. Heidi was nice enough to bring yummy tacos and a fun Dance game for the Wii.
Heids, I hope you dont mind I took some pictures from your blog.
Heidi and my sis in law.

I seriously am going to miss this little girl like crazy.

My brothers family.

The newest member of our family. I love the look on his face.

I can not remember the name of this dance game, but I loved it. So much fun. If I had a wii I would go out and buy it tomorrow. Kami totally killed it.


Then the day came to pack them up.
I had to work for the day they packed up, but headed over after work. They were pretty much finished when I got there so I got to just keep the kiddos entertained while they finished up. My niece "Mei" has a lot of neighborhood friends that are going to miss her so much. They all came over for their last day with her.

"Mei's" friends.

I love my nephews bubble here.

Last day in their Utah home.

The next day my whole family and Kamis family loaded up and headed to Idaho to help unload. I could not believe how cold it was up there.
We unloaded in their rental house, and storage unit and then had pizza and swam with the kids at the hotel. It was a fun weekend. I will miss them so much but look forward to getting away to see them!
They are renting a home now in the mountains until they can find a home they want to buy. Its in a beautiful area next to the snake river.

Is he not a stud? Best baby ever. He is always this chill and happy.
Miss you guys already!!

6 comments:

paigernate said...

where in idaho did they move? idaho falls? nate's family is just north of idaho falls... it IS SOOOO COLD!

Chelsea said...

Paige, they moved to Idaho Falls. And I really cant believe how cold it was, seriously cold!

Kateka said...

The pic of you and your neice doing like a chinese bow (or whatever) is so cute.

Brittany said...

So sad when family isn't all in the same place anymore. Don't you hate growing up sometimes?

Janaca said...

Oh man!! So sad they moved. It's hard to have family move away and not get to see them as much. Makes visits that much more special though!

kollers said...

Oh man. ..I'm sure they are missin you Buba! You are such a good aunt and I'm sorry that they had to move! Hope everything works out with Cody's new job! I love your pics down the side of your blog and all the awesome places you have traveled! You are so adventurous! Love it and LOVE you!