Saturday, March 12, 2011

Crafty

I am not a very crafty my person. My sister on the other hand...awesome.
There are so many crafty blogs and people out in the world right now. I feel like crafts have really taken off this last year. Is it all the stay at home Utah moms, or is it all over I wonder?
Either way, I have about a hundred things Id like to make. I really want to learn to sew. I would love to sew my own clothes and have something that no one else would have. Maybe Ill take a class this year.
Some of my coworkers put together a little craft night. Each month a different girl host and provides dinner and chooses the craft. Its been great fun.
I hosted in January so I thought it would be fun to do a Valentines craft for the upcoming month.
We made Valentines Topiary. Easy, fun, and super cute...I thought.
Emilie and Jamie. Jamie is the president of craft night haha.

We used lots and lots of hot glue.



Everyone has been so nice to make the yummiest dinners. I ran out of time that night so I bought pizza. Cop out for sure...but Pizza is the bomb. I could eat it every meal.

The finished product!

5 comments:

Shawn and Kailey Ames said...

Oh I love the valentine craft!!! So I want to take a sewing class too... lets do it together! I love love love crafting we should do one for girls night! Miss you girl!

Brittany said...

Wait... what the crap? Why didn't someone think of that when I worked for Del Sol? I need to learn how to do crafts! I would have loved being there. Super super cute valentine craft and pizza... yummmmm.

Kateka said...

You nailed it on the head... CRAFTS are the new BLACK for sure. Everyone is crafting up a storm lately. Love the topiary. So cute.

Janaca said...

That is so cute!! Wish I had that fun decoration. Maybe for next year I'll steal your idea! I wish I was more crafty too. Lots of people are always making things left and right...not me!

Melissa said...

Wow! I am so impressed with your craftiness! Those are so cute.