Friday, April 1, 2011

SOLE=SOUL

Hi Friends! I wanted to make everyone aware of a very important event coming soon! The Race For the Cure will be held on May 7th at the Gateway in downtown Salt Lake. If you have not participated in this event, it is a must! This is a fundraiser to help raise money for Breast Cancer research. Because of these kinds of events it allows people like my Grandma... To live 15 years after being diagnosed with breast cancer. Unfortunately, we lost her last year to brain cancer. Its so important to come together and do anything we can to fight Cancer. There are many things you can do to help. My wonderful mother has organized our team this year SOLE=SOUL and we would like to invite anyone that is interested to join our team. This is a 5K, that you can watch, run, walk, crawl...whatever you want to do. Come support those you know that have fought, lost or are fighting this disease. This is such a great event, and super emotional if you know someone that has been affected. You are welcome to read more about it here on their website: Susan G Komen website. When you go to the website you can join our team SOLE=SOUL, make your own team, sign up individually, or simply make a donation on line to help the cause. I hope to see you there :) If you have any questions at all, please let me know!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I wish so badly I was there to do it with you! I love that race!