Saturday, July 17, 2010

And then there were SIX!

I cant think of anything I love more then being an aunt. I was so excited for the first one (Mei) to come, I made a count down chart that pretty much covered my whole room in my apartment at Utah State. I was so excited.
I have so much fun with all of them, and love how each one of them are quite different in a lot of ways. I love them all with all my heart.
My brother Cody and his wife Kami just had their 3rd baby making that number 6 total!
For privacy purposes I try and use all my nieces and nephews nicknames but this lil guy doesnt have one yet.
So, Id like to introduce Baby Boy!

Mei(pronounced May) and Bel with their new baby brother

Russ and I came up right after our soccer game to see him. There is something just SO amazing to me about a newborn. It truely is a miracle.

Another thing that is a miracle is my sis in law. She seriously looked so pretty right after giving birth and the girl goes from pregnant to skinny in like a minute.
Brothers..

Who could not love all these crazy kids?!
Welcome to the family Baby Boy!


3 comments:

Janaca said...

Ahhh, you're such a good auntie!! Seriously, any kid would be so lucky to have you for an aunt. Cody's new little guy is sure handsome!

MEGandJEFF said...

So sweet, Chels :) You are a great aunt :) And I agree, there's something so special about a newborn..they bring a little piece of heaven with them!

Kami said...

You freaking rock Aunt BUBBA!!!