Thursday, June 25, 2009

One down, more fun to go!

Well I can cross one thing off the summer list-Firepit!
We had a little going away party for Emilee before she moved to California. Em loves burgers and we tried to find a place that had burgers and a lot of space. So she chose SkyBox.
We met up at SkyBox and had some dinner and then headed over to my parents for a fire pit, where we roasted some S'mores and had some cupcakes.


Me, Heidi, Dan & Angi


Sabrina,Abby,Alisha,Em, Amanda

Ben,Lanae,Megan,Sher,Scott, & Nate
Work Friends

Some of Em's high school friends.
I think the best thing SkyBox had going for them was their water. The one glass we got of it while we were there.

Who is the freakazoid staring at me? Oh, Nate of course.

Check out the size of this burger!

I totally understand that working with a group of this size would be hard. But I do have to say, we had the worse service, all of our food was horrible, a lot of people didnt get what they ordered, they never were around for refills and they still tack on a huge tip automatically! But we were there for Em, and her having fun was all that mattered.

The night before her goodbye party I made some cupcakes. I wanted to make them
bright and colorful and I think I acheived it. I know its hard to see, but I placed the green ones in an "E" for Emiliee.

Not only did we enjoy the cupcakes, but we had fun with them!




When we first arrived my sister and her kids were there. Em got a pic holding the twins. So cute.

We also roasted some S'mores while listening to some tunes.

The group that came back for the firepit.

Check out these cool chairs my dad made...


Em has become such a great friend and I am really sad that she is gone, but so excited for her. Thanks Em for so many FUN, FUN times!

3 comments:

Merz said...

Fun! I love Summer parties!! Sad to loose a friend. Hopefully you keep in touch. PS...How in the hrck do you know Alicia?

Heidi Henderson said...

That was fun Bubba, thanks for putting that together!

MEGandJEFF said...

Fun, fun! Looks like despite the not-so-great service at Sky Box you guys still had a blast..which, if I recall, you always manage to do! Love the cupcakes!!!