Saturday, June 6, 2009

My week in a nutshell

First off, thanks everyone for your support through my rough hair experience.(See previous post to fully understand).
When I got home from work, I tried cutting more hair on my own to make them look a little longer and more full. It kind of worked, at least I now dare to go out in public. It will do until my hair gal gets back in town. Few...that was a rough one.

Some friends and I went to the Bees game on Wednesday. It was a super fun time.
I hadnt been to a game in years! Sabrina has a rockin car that would fit all of us, and we were all fasinated by the stadium seating.

My brother and his wife have this same car, and I love it. It fits tons of people, and you sit up high so you dont get car sick.
Thanks Sabs for driving!

Who knew that guys could do this...

The girls at the game.

Sher, Me,Em,Sabs,& Heidi
I ate way too much food. Heidi and I went to Olive Garden and splurged just a couple hours before the game (PS If you like Gnocchi, Olive Garden has Gnocchi soup that is really tasty) but it was $1 hot dog night so we had to get hot dogs. Then Heidi got nachos and made me eat half of them, and then Em and I saw the Kettle corn stand and had to have some of that too. The point is...I was up in the middle of the night sick, and the next day Em was too. So we either over ate, or those hot dogs were prob expired hence they were only a buck.

Sabs and Em taking full advantage of their hair..



On Thursday I went over to my friend Angis house. We made homemade BBQ chicken pizza that was the bomb. She made a really good whole wheat crust and I stole some cilantro out of my parents garden..yum.
Angi just got a new puppy named Charlie. It is so dang cute. But we thought it would be fun to have a puppy play date so Ecko and I hopped in the car and headed up north for some puppy time and pizza.
Charlie was so tiny and Ecko just couldnt figure out what it was. She is used to playing with big dogs so it took her awhile to open up.
Isnt she cute?

Ecko HATES having her tail touched, even by me, which is why I think when I took her to get her hair cut they left the tail long. But Charlie thought her tail was a play toy which was hilarious to us, but poor Ecko had had it.

I always see pictures of celebs holding their dogs, and girls taking their dogs in their purses. Angi was holding Charlie so cute, so I was like what the heck, I need a picute of holding my dog! She's heavy.


My dear friend Em is moving to Cali :( I will miss her tons, but Im so happy for her that she gets the oppurtunity. We decided to celebrate with a little sushi.
I dont know if anyone has eaten at The Naked Fish, but it was really good.
You have to take off your shoes and go up on this little plat form and sit on the floor at the low tables. I love it. The Veggie roll was really good.

Yummy food...

Gotta have one of these photos when working with chopsticks

After we had some food we were walking to the car, and these guys invited us in to the Grand Opening of their new Lounge. It was like 10:30 and we were the only ones in there haha. Em had fun dancing on the dance floor...alone.


It was a fun night. We will miss you Em!

5 comments:

Amy Dayton said...

Fun stuff! What kind of car does your friend drive? I am looking into 7-8 passenger alternatives to a van.

Melissa said...

Oh fun! I'm sad I didn't come. Looks like you have done lots of fun stuff this week! We'll have to go to dinner or something soon.

MEGandJEFF said...

FUN weekend!! That pic of you holding your puppy cracked me up! We should see if our dogs play well together sometime! Your hair looks cute, Chels..you def improved the bangs..and super cute shirt, btw!

Kateka said...

Your hair looks amazing! Seriously, you made them look awesome! I like, want to come to your place, and have you do the exact same thing to my hair.

Barlow Fam said...

What a fun week you had.. aren't friends great!! I'm glad your hair is getting back to normal too, what a tragic experience. But the good thing is your hair will grow eventually right? Hang in there!!