Saturday, May 16, 2009

That took years off!

My little 3 year old Beaut looks like a puppy!
I took Ecko in today to get a little spring clean up. I didnt even recognize her! I have wanted to shave her for years during the summer time and never have. Besides the gray already coming through and the crazy fluffy tail (I didnt tell them to leave that, but why not I guess) she looks like a whole new dog.
I love her.
Before:



After:


This picture is blurry but I still love it. It reminds me of when she was just a young pup.


5 comments:

Kaysie said...

Chub that is the cutest picture of her. Did you just laugh out loud when you saw her. She does look just like a little puppy again. How fun! Tell her she looks beautiful!

Janaca said...

What a cute dog! She definitely looks a lot younger with shorter hair. :)

Emilie said...

LOL. So adorable! I've been waiting to see how cute she'd turn out. Good work! :)

Kateka said...

Oh my word, that is so funny. My sister in law's dog just got shaved too. And I thought the same thing, it made the dog look like a puppy again! The weird thing, I like expected the dog to KNOW that it looked different and thought it would act different too. But it's the same dog, whether short or long haired. Your pup is so cute.

Momma Fish said...

It is a good thing there are people like you who love animals so much!