Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy New Year Wish

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas.
I have always loved reading/writing poems.
Here is one I found today that I wanted to share.
New Years is such a great time to reflect and look forward to starting fresh and making some goals, and having things to look forward to. I know I am looking towards the new year with high hopes and I wish everyone and wonderful new year. I love you all.

My Happy New Year wish for you
Is for your best year yet,
A year where life is peaceful,
And what you want, you get.

A year in which you cherish
The past year’s memories,
And live your life each new day
Full of bright expectancies.

I wish for you a holiday
With happiness galore;
And when it’s done, I wish you
Happy New Year, and many more.

4 comments:

Jadie said...

I wish the same for you!

Lot's of LOVE,
Jadie & Boy's

kollers said...

I love it Chubs! Happy new year to you my dear and I hope you had a good Christmas!

Barlow Fam said...

I hope that you had a great Christmas too, and have a very Happy New Year!!

Kateka said...

What a darling poem. You are really good at writing poetry! That poem sums up everything perfectly.