Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tagged by CC

Post the fourth picture from the fourth album on your computer.



When I moved home from Hawaii I bought this little house and colorfied it. I think I just made up that word but this picture says it all. I painted every room a different bright color. It was a rockin bachelorette pad. This was the living room, and it looks like it just got finished being painted since the baseboards are still off.

Tag: Anyone who hasnt already done this tag and would like to!

2 comments:

Ale Betton said...

Chelsea, Thank you for your wishes, Victoria is a birthday girl, can you believe that??? time goes fast!!!!!!!...

Call us one day...We'll miss to see you in Del Sol reunions...

kiss and happy new year!!!!!!!

kollers said...

You are one stylin (and fun) chic... always have been!