Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cozumel, Meheeco

Lets go back to the Caribbean shall we...to Cozumel!

This is where the clouds started rolling in for the rest of the trip, but who can complain with warm rain? Not me.

I won this trip through my work and part of the deal is I had to go somewhere there was a Del Sol store. We are a worldwide company and our stores are all in fantastic locations so thats not too bad of a deal. Since I chose a cruise and we had a port on every stop, we planned to visit the Cozumel store.
These guys were really great.

I work for the corporate office so it was a lot of fun to go to a store and see what goes on in the actual stores.
After we made our visit to the store my parents went and shopped and did their own thing and Russ and I rented a scooter and explored the island!



The water was so beautiful!

Sure wish we had more time to take all that in!
We unfortunately followed the rain cloud around the island. It kind of hurts to be in the middle of a rain storm cruising down a road in a dress. But it was fun.
We stopped and had a really good lunch on the water. It started POURING while we were there so that was a bummer, but at the same time pretty cool.



Russ went out in the water and snorkeled for the short time we had left and I hung out at the beach. A huge regret of mine not to get in the water but we didnt have a lot of time. I think he captured some pretty cool under water creatures.
These ones are my favorite...dont they look like such happy fish?!

I have no idea what this is?

And I think this is awesome!

After he snorkeled for a very short time we hopped back on the scooter and headed back to the other side of the island to catch the ship.
As we sailed away there was a really beautiful sunset. I felt so happy to have my parents with me.

3 comments:

Shawn and Kailey Ames said...

oh... so fun! I love all your fun cruise pictures! I love Cozumel! i think the weird fish thing is some kind of shark- I could be wrong... but I swear I have seen something about them somewhere???

AP said...

Too funny! I thought that fish picture was a cartoon...they totally look like they are smiling!

Brittany said...

I want to go to there. Post more please.