Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lucky Duck!


2010 has been way to good to me.
I knew it was going to be a good year for me but I had no idea it would be this great! Its almost starting to scare me a bit…like everything is going too well, does that mean its all going to come crashing down? Hopefully not.
I had quite the surprise waiting for me when I got off the plane this last Sunday. I never win anything. I mean anything…BINGO, drawings, etc.. I just don’t win!
I got off the plane on Sunday and my mom came to pick me up. I left her with my cell phone since I wasn’t going to be able to use it over there anyway. Literally as I was leaving the airport I turned on my phone and read a text.
“Congrats on winning the trip!”
Huh?
Long story short, for 3 and a half years I have worked for a great company in their corporate office. We are a company that sells product that changes color in the sun, and we have locations all over the world, in amazing cruise port, and tropical destinations.
Every year at the first of the year we get entered in for a drawing to win a trip to visit one of our store locations of our choice!
Sure enough…I won!
So before I even got out of the airport from my trip to Thailand, I had won another trip!
I was presented with my first big cardboard check on Monday.
I haven't been on a vacation with my parents in years, so I thought it would be fun if we went on a cruise to the Caribbean. We have stores all throughout the Caribbean so we are excited!!Thank you Del Sol!!!

13 comments:

Leslie said...

sweet deal! Maybe Nick should get a job there!

Melissa said...

WOW!! That is so awesome. I'm so excited to hear about all your trip to Thailand. We need to do dinner sometime soon.

Shelese said...

That is so cool. I love that you got a HUGE check :)

MEGandJEFF said...

Geez woman!! That is freakin' awesome, & if anyone deserves it, it's definitely you!!

What a great idea to take your parents :)

Janaca said...

No way!!! That is awesome. You deserve a great year so I'm glad 2010 is treating you well so far! That's so stinkin' sweet!

Jadie said...

You little shit! I couldn't think of anyone more deserving!

Ally said...

That is super lucky! Yahoo for free trips.

*~Sarah~* said...

YOU totally deserve it!!!!im so happy for you

kollers said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! Winning anything is the coolest thing ever. . . but a trip. . whoo hoo! You totally deserve it girl! How awesome!

HUGHES FAMILY said...

First of all...LOVE the happy KEMPERS!!! Second...Yea! You are so lucky and TOTALLY deserve it! Dust and I are going on a Western Caribbean in June...maybe we'll see you!!
P.S. The fact you WON a vacation is AWESOME...but the cardboard check...priceless! I love it!

Annie said...

That is freaking awesome! You are so lucky! I love the big check. We need to go to lunch so we can catch up! Love ya!

Barlow Fam said...

I loved that you got to go to Thailand. What a fun trip and what a cool thing that you won another trip. You are a lucky duck!! You deserve it. I can't wait to see some more pics of beautiful Thailand!

Kateka said...

I am glad you are being bombarded with good things, you deserve all the happiness in the world. :)