Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Swing Batter Batter

I played softball with my work again this season. And I found out that I am the WORST softball player out there. But, I sure had a great time. And everyone was always so nice to me. Even when I struck out....AGAIN and AGAIN..

I am SO incredibly lucky to have this woman in my life. I LOVE her so much. This is my Grandma Killian. And at the ripe ol age of 86 she came to a lot of my games, and sat on that hard concrete.

As I said earlier, I suck. Bad. So one game we didnt have enough girls and they stuck me as catcher. I loved it. You do like 100 squats a game, a way better work out then standing in right field and watching the ball whiz right over my head and way off from my mit that I stuck up there just to pretend like I was trying. Just kidding, I really did try. But I would be better off saying I didnt.
Heres the team! We took 4th place.

I really did have fun, even if Softball isnt my sport.

6 comments:

Annalee said...

Chels! You take cute pictures!! Will you take them of my baby?!!! I would have left a post on your other blog but it wouldn't let me!!! Oh...and you make a cute softball player too!!!

Kateka said...

Oh my gosh. I love your grandma. She seems so adorable. You take after her. :)

Annie said...

I would LOVE to see you play softball!!! haha! I'm sure your not as bad as you think you are. Gram looks good!!! She is so sweet. I have always loved her! I'm glad you had fun playing with your work.... I will have to call ya to sub for our team!

kollers said...

Chels! You are such a good sport! You are seriously such a fun person and willing to try anything- one of my favorite things about you. Your a doll!

MEGandJEFF said...

FUN! I'm with ya on the sucking at softball..that's why we play(ed) soccer!! Ball's bigger, you can push people...!

I think that is so awesome that your grandma came to your games..grandparents are the best!

Heidi Henderson said...

Are you kidding me... softball wouldn't be the same with out you! Remember the time we were both in outfield and had the time of our lives.... that was awesome!

Love the ice cream making! Cute pictures! You are a natural at taking them! Watch out world, here comes Chelsea! The ice cream looks DELICIOUS (say it with a lisp) Sad I missed it!

Looking forward to playing tennis tomorrow!