Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Welcome Home Cuz!

My cousin came home from his mission on New Year's Eve and its been fun having him home. He is the closest thing I have ever had to having a little brother so I love it.
He has helped me through so many hard times and he has become so wise serving a mish. He always knows the right things to say.
My friend Emiliee invited me to go through the Draper temple open house the other day and I invited my cuz Garrett to come with!
We snapped this picture on our way out and I thought it was really pretty with the temple and the awesome clouds in the back ground.
I know this is kind of late but welcome home! Its been fun having you home.

7 comments:

Annie said...

Such a cute pic of you and Garrett! I can't believe how much he has grown up since I've seen him!

Jadie said...

That picture is beautiful Chubs!
I hope things are going good for ya!

Love,
Jadie

Barlow Fam said...

I can't wait to go through the temple!!! I hear it is beautiful!! You look great and I hope that you are doing great!! I love the pic!!

Momma Fish said...

He is such a good boy. We are happy is he is home safe and sound.

Kateka said...

That is a beautiful picture. You are so pretty.

Merz said...

Cute picture. How fun that you are spending time together. I'm glad he is home, it's like he never left.

paigernate said...

chels- you look so stinkin cute.... as usual! we are thinking of ya and hope all is going well :)