Monday, February 23, 2009

Concert Fun


My sweet friend and her family invited me to go see Celine Dion with them.
I was excited to see her and listened to her music throughout the day but I had no idea how awesome it really would be. She is such a fun performer. She is super quirky which I didnt think she would be so it was funny.
She had a lot of awesome costume changes. It was fun to see some of her outfits. Some of them I loved, others I was like...why does her crotch have sequins all over. Its weird. But she her voice was absolutely amazing and I had the best time.
Thanks again Em, and mamma Rachel for the amazing tickets. I had the best time!!
This is a horrible picture of me but my friends look cute! Here we are before the show.

Here she is singing the Titanic song. Loved it.

No wonder she stays so skinny, she had so much energy through the whole show.

I was so sad I missed her in Vegas so I was very grateful to be able to see her while she was here.
Thanks again Creswells!

6 comments:

kollers said...

How fun Chubs! You are just a doll and I'm sorry I missed ya at Tiffs shower. Go celine! She has the most powerful voice for such a little thing.

Heidi Henderson said...

You look good Chelsea!

Janaca said...

That looks like fun! I've never seen her perform but have always wanted to. Maybe someday!

Annie said...

I am so jealous of you! I hope you had fun! You deserve it! It was fun to chat the other day. We need to to do it more often! Love ya!

Merz said...

you are so lucky I wanted to go Sooooooo bad. Looks like you had fun

Kaysie said...

So Lucky! Super cute background