Saturday, February 7, 2009

Im just not that into it...


I saw the previews for this movie months ago and I thought it looked great!
I was pretty excited for it to come out. Last night, me and about 20 other people(along with the rest of Utah I swear) went to see this movie.
I'll be honest. I didnt love it. There were some really funny parts, that did make me laugh out loud and its true, men and women do not get each other. I wont give examples in case you guys were one of the opening nighters.
But over all, I wasnt that impressed. Maybe its because of everything going on in my life...I dont know. I just didnt like some of the messages they were protraying.
Plus when I got back to my car my left over Thai food had spilled everywhere. My car smells so lovely :)
Dont mean to be such a downer, but if any of you saw it, what did you honestly think?

4 comments:

ashley said...

ha ha i havent seen the movie but i started reading the book and wade made me stop because he said it was makin me think to much. like maybe when we were dating, he just wasnt that into me.. look were that got us, but still.. im glad u saw it for me so i wont waste my time. to bad tho cuz it did look way good

Tyanna said...

Hi Chels!
Kris and I went to see this movie last night and I wasn't a fan of it at all. I hate movies when a spouse cheats--it makes me so sad. Plus, I hated how it depicted girls as being desperate/slutty/insecure etc....it just bugged me. A good amount of the time those negative qualities are spread evenly between the sexes....that is just my opinion though.

Ally said...

Chelsea!! I didn't love it either. I felt the same way about the previews and then it just didn't turn out to be the same movie. You are right, there were funny parts, but nothing that really made me want to see it again. The thing that really got me was that a movie like that I feel like there needs to be some really good connection between you and the people, their stories and I just didn't feel like I really liked any of them or I guess really felt invested in any of their plights. Good to check in with you. What crazy things do you have going on?

Ally said...

Oh, and I HATE cheaters!