Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Beginning


Three years ago this February I bought a house in Murray. I lived in it for a few months and then my Grandma moved in and rented it from me while I went back to Riverton.
Since my grandma has been so sick, she is not able to live on her on anymore so this last week I moved back in. Ecko and I are now residents of Murray!
I do love living in Murray and look forward to starting me new year/life on my own again and in a new place.
It was a lot of work! It was such a bitter sweet feeling. We had to move all of my grandmas belongings out before I could move mine in, and that was really emotional for all of us. She has been so independent it still doesnt seem real she wont be going back.
She has recovered from her brain surgery really well, unfortunately that dang cancer spread through her body. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.
As for now, I am just getting settled in my new digs, and cant wait to bring Ecko over. She has had to stay at my parents the last few days. It sounds so corny I know, but I really have missed her. We have been through a whole lot together! She has been there through the really rough times in my life.

Im super excited to see what this new chapter in my life holds and am so excited to have all my things in one place! Yahoo! Its been years.

Thanks so much to my parents for taking care of Ecko this last week, and thank you everyone that sacrificed your whole Saturday to help me move. I really appreciate it!

Come visit us soon!

5 comments:

The Conders said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma's health. I will definately be keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers. I lost my grandma this past summer, and it was incredibly hard. I hope you still get lots more time with her. On the other hand, how fun and exciting to be out on your own again. Good luck!

HUGHES FAMILY said...

I'm sorry your Grandma is having such a hard time...she's definately a fighter! I'm excited for you about the house though...we really need to get together. I miss you!! PS I LOVE that picture of you and Ecko! Your pictures are really great!

Janaca said...

Congrats on your move but that's so hard at the same time that your Grandma isn't able to live on her own anymore. I will continue to pray for her! I've been thinking about her a lot. I want to see pictures of your place!

Kateka said...

Oh man, I hate moving SOOOO bad. I am glad your move went well.

I hate the feeling too of moving someone's stuff out.

I went to visit my grandpa's house right before he died. He hadn't been living in that house for a few months and was living in a (what we thought to be) temporary house closer to the hospital. Thinking back, I hate that I last visited his HOME before he did. I will pray for your grandma that she can pull through and you two can still have some sleepovers at your mutual home!! Good luck girly.

MEGandJEFF said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma, Chels..she'll be in my prayers.

On the flip side: your house is adorable..I'm excited for you :)