Monday, March 30, 2009

L-oser

I have a new talent. And I am really good at it. Watching Tv. I have become a couch potato. Yes, its true. I went years without having a TV or watching TV and it was horrible when people would talk about a show and I had no idea what they were talking about. I sat out of so many work, friend, family conversations because I just didnt watch TV, and didnt have a clue what they were talking about.
I am happy to announce to you all, I will be able to join all conversations now. I literally left my house once this weekend, and watched TV the WHOLE rest of the weekend. Loser, with a capital "L".
I have become quite smart though. Ive learned SO much. I now know not to lift my foot off the ground in a lift if I am ever going to be a famous ballroom dance. Ive learned from Dateline not to ever trust finacial investors because they will fake their own deaths and run with my money. Ive learned not trust single dads from Seattle or you might be dumped on national tele. Ive become really good at chewing sugar free Extra gum to curve my cravings from Bob the trainer on Biggest Loser.
See all these things I would have missed if I didnt watch all this TV?
The only thing I havent learned in my down time...to love 17 year old vampires. Sorry Em. I tried.
Now, if you will excuse me, I have big plans to watch Dancing with the Stars, so now if you want to talk about it later...count me in.

11 comments:

Kaysie said...

Welcome to the fabulous world of veggin on the couch!!! :)

Leslie said...

HA! You are pretty dang funny. I vedge on the couch too sometimes...especially when Gabe's napping. No worries. If you need a hobby you can come help me sew together a bazillion squares for my quilt.

Barlow Fam said...

Hey you know I'm a loser too, I actually have learned all the things that you learned, isn't that fun! We have all of our shows too. I sure hope that you are doing well, and when oh when are we going to get together?

Kateka said...

Ha, ha, ha. I love BIGGEST LOSER the most. I never miss it. I can't believe I like literally make it a priority in my week to watch it.

Annie said...

So... what did ya think of dancing with the stars?!? Welcome to my world! Tv takes up way too much of my time!

Momma Fish said...

TV gets better when you discover DVR.

ashley said...

wade will be so happy!!! we also plan our whole week lives around the biggest loser. love it. its the funniest to see wade talking to our hired hand, t.j. and getting all mad cuz he doesnt like mike or ron on the biggest loser. (if he liked the"blue" cousins we would fire him..) all decked out in his chaps and hat. its huge up here. also dvr has changed our life. i dont know how we lived without it. glad we are not alone!!

Heidi Henderson said...

I know... it's sad that TV takes over our lives!

Stacey said...

Hey Chels! How are you? It sounds like your having fun watching tv haha Have you watched LOST yet? if you havent that would be a great show to get addicted to! ha but you have to start from season one... haha

AP said...

I know what you mean! Luke and I are wondering how we functioned without our DVR. My new favorite show is Intervention. For some reason sitting on the couch eating a pint of ice cream doesn't seem like a problem when I'm watching it.

Jeana Bird said...

I heart dancing with the stars!