Thursday, March 5, 2009

Eat this not that

So I have been on a diet for the last 6 weeks. I have the WORST eating habits as my chubby cheeks have shown this last year.
I love burgers, I LOVE pizza, I love yummy desserts. And not only do I love these things, I eat enough for like 4 people.
So as I have been on my new diet, and when I eat out with friends I always choose a salad. Turns out it might not be such a good decision.
Check out this video my friend sent me. Its like 5 min long but make sure and watch the whole thing. Its so crazy.

8 comments:

Amy Dayton said...

Shocking! Now I don't feel so bad about ordering a turkey sandwich with fries at TGI Fridays instead of that pecan chicken salad! I want to buy that guys book!

Janaca said...

That's insane! Everyone loves Cafe Rio salads too but I think those are just as bad or worse as the ones they showed. I don't have a salad problem because I don't like lettuce for some odd reason, but I sure don't eat healthy. I don't think you need to be on a diet though Chels, you're beautiful!

Tashina said...

Oh my gosh!! He definitely freaked me out with that!! I'd rather eat the ice cream he was talking about, anyway!! :) And, I agree with Janaca- you definitely don't need to be on a diet! You are gorgeous!

Barlow Fam said...

That is absolutely insane!! I probably won't get a salad ever again!! Thanks Chelsea for finding that!

*~Sarah~* said...

Chelsea,
A dream about us? thats weird, was it bad? We need to get together! I need your email or # so we can talk about this dream! Was it about us having another baby? if so, you're phsycic!
ericepps@netzero.com

Momma Fish said...

It doesn't help to be a Kemp knowing that every family function will be loaded with LOTS of good food. Life's short. Eat up.

Kateka said...

Oh that would be so sweet! The next time I have a vivid dream, you will be the first person I tell. I am excited. :)

Barlow Fam said...

Lets do get together, I'm home all the time and I don't have plans let me know what days work best for you and will do it, maybe we could get some other girls too, that would be way fun, let me know!