Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Surprise, Surprise, Puppy Surprise

I talked to my boss today and it's official, I will back to a full time employee. I don't know exactly how I feel about it because ever since the parade has been over its been really nice having half the day to do whatever I please. But it will be good for the ol wallet and Lb. factor(I tend to eat out and shop a LOT more)
So since I will be full time, I am going to be moving out of the storage unit into a real desk. Our dear friend Brian had to move upstairs so now there is a new opening.
And moving into a new desk out from my little corner I cant do my secret anymore.
My secret my dear friends and family is I would sneak my dog of choice into the building really early and have them stay at work with me! No one would know but Ang, sitting next to me. Rosie is the best dog to take to work because she sits in the corner and doesn't make a sound. Anytime she needs to stretch or something I would hurry and sneak her beef jerky.
I would miss my dogs during the day. Rosie was a complete gem but one day I decided to bring in Ecko and she almost blew it for me! She was sneezing all the time and I had to keep saying "excuse me" so people would think it was me.
Plus, she wouldn't stay in her corner and every time someone would come down she would want to meet and greet them.
So there was no other way...she had to hide. My friend LaNae saw her cute head resting on the leg of my chair and snapped this photo. Thanks for not ratting me out LaNae!

And once I scooted my chair in you would never know!
Unfortunately I will not be able to bring my dogs into work since I have to move.

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

11 comments:

MEGandJEFF said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!! I love it! :) There have been times I wished I could sneak my puppy to work with me..but it never woulda' worked! Lucky girl, to have your buddies under your desk :) Sorry that you won't be able to smuggle them in anymore!

I definitely agree we should get together for gelato, or coffee..or ANYTHING..I lost your cell # a while back when my phone went caput..but mine is 386-3796..let me know what yours is and we'll get together sometime girly!

Cassi said...

Haha! That is hilarious! Jud wants to know what you did when they had to poop?!

Kaysie said...

Naughty!:) They are going to be sad they have to stay home.

Jadie said...

That is so funny! I love it!

Jadie

Maines said...

That is so funny! I can totally see you sneaking in real early to make sure no one sees. I love it! I wish I could bring my puppy with me!

Janaca said...

That is SO funny! I love that you were sneaking your dogs in so they wouldn't be lonely. How sweet of you.

Momma Fish said...

i can't believe your dogs would sit all day without making enough noise to get caught! i would give anything if Warren would sit under my desk all day and be quiet.

kollers said...

Ahh..... The secret is out. Chubs you just crack me up and I just love your guts! I love that you even thought to take your puppy to work and you succeeded! You are awesome and we definately need a girls night/getaway!

The Hobson Clan said...

That's awesome! I can't believe more people didn't know. What would Troy have to say about that?!? Ha ha!

Heidi Henderson said...

That is hilarious Bubba... I HAD NO IDEA you brought your dogs in... that is soooo funny! I love it! And I love that you are back here full time... I had no clue... no I can come down and bug you more! :)

Angie said...

Why were you going part time? You are so funny, Chels! I love it!