Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wipeout

Ok, I havent been a huge TV watcher since I was in high school. Sean and I were talking the other day how we dont have any shows we ever watch excepts the animal channel before bed.
But I saw a preview for the show Wipeout on ABC and watched it last night. I seriously couldnt stop laughing. Did anyone else see this show and did anyone else think it was as funny as me? When I laugh really hard I pull a really ugly face and I could feel that ugly face through the whole thing. I dont know what it is, but I naturally LOVE to see people attempt to do stupid things, and especially "wipeout". Call me insensitive or call me my fathers child but I love it. I have never added a video so I hope it works.
I hope it gives you a good laugh like it did me.
(Sorry I could only find a preview or else the videos were really long).

8 comments:

Janaca said...

Chelsea, that looks way funny! I've seen a few commercials but haven't watched it yet. I'll have to start!

Leslie said...

Chelsea-
Hi, Nick's wife Leslie here. We are living in Orem while Nick finishes school at UVU. We are loving it! Oh, and btw, Gabe and I watched wipeout the other night too...we both were laughing soo hard! Gabe kept saying...."Do it AGAIN!" when they were on the red bouncy things! Hope things are well! Maybe we can all catch up sometime!
Leslie

Momma Fish said...

we LOVE this show. We definitely record it so we don't miss a single episode. There is something wonderful about watching people "wipeout" especially when they signed up for it willingly!

Heidi Henderson said...

I just can't believe that people actually sign up to do it... but yes... funniest show ever! Next to the one they got the idea after, the chinese show.

Love the new look on your blog! Way cute Chelsea! But everything you do is cute!

Leslie said...

His degree is business technology management / architectural woodwork and finish carpentry. He really loves woodworking and is really amazing at it! What are you guys up to what does your hubby do?

Cassi said...

hahaha! We haven't watched this yet but definitely going to have to record it next time! When I was down at snow we would watch kinda the same show only it was a bunch of asians...and I thought it was SO FUNNY!

Ronda said...

Hi there! Ash told me about your blog so I had to check it out! It is so cute though! I'm Wade's little sis and i love the pic of him in his cute little outfit. I can't believe he dressed up to come down and see you guys! :) He must like ya...

MEGandJEFF said...

Hey! Cute blog :) I must be insensitive too..the only parts of American Idol I ever watch are the really terrible people in the 1st couple weeks..cause I get such a confidence boost..haha :)