Saturday, October 3, 2009

So Long Sweet Summer

I know I am only like a month late, but this is my formal goodbye to summer.
I love summer with all of my heart and I have finally come around to the idea of fall. Fall is such a beautiful season and I hope we get to enjoy it before more snow hits!
I am now saying so long also to my Summer List. I almost accomplished all of it!
The Zipling in Park City I attempted 2 or 3 times. One of the times I got a fun group together to go up and we were pelted with Hail and then the other time we got rained out. So I at least tried that one. The Zoo....I was kind of anti zoo this year. I dont know why. And then the horseback riding I want to move over to my fall list.
So if anyone would like to take a beautiful horse ride with me and my sister in law Kami, let me know. Should be a killer time.
I hope you all had as fun as I did this summer!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Awww...I so wish I could come horse back riding...but I'm not sure that's too baby friendly :(

MEGandJEFF said...

I did have a good summer! I especially liked seeing you for lunch :) We should do that again!