Monday, November 24, 2008

One Man Band

My sister and her babies moved back home yesterday :(
I miss them already.
She packed up her stuff yesterday and asked that I watch her kids while she got everything together. Holy smokes does she have her work cut out for her! She will do great.
She went to grab us some lunch and I had the twins to myself. They both got hungry and fussy at the same time! I didnt know what to do! I couldnt figure out how to hold them both and feed them because the little stinkers arch their backs!
How did I do sis?

We miss you!

12 comments:

The Conders said...

You look like such a pro! They are too cute! Thats too bad they had to leave, looks like you got some good practice!

MEGandJEFF said...

Look how freakin' cool-as-a-cucumber & in control you look! Not to mention hella' cute! Encore! Encore!

Jadie said...

What a good Auntie you are! I remember this when Megan and Bree were babies 18 YEARS AGO... How time flies!!

Love ya
Jadie

Kateka said...

You are a natural!

kollers said...

Get out of here! How precious are they! And they have the coolest aunt in the world! Today is your special day! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUBBY WUBBY! WE HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

Leslie said...

awwwww. pretty cute! guess you need one of your own now :)

Janaca said...

Nice work! I don't know what I'd do if I had twins. It seems like it would be so hard! You look like you figured out a good way to handle things! :)

Barlow Fam said...

I think you do great, you look like a professional. I don't think I could handle two of them at the same time!

Emilie said...

that is hilarious!! What an art. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!

ashley said...

i know i already talked to you earlier but happy birthday again!!! love ya and next time your in my neck of the woods we will buy ya lunch.. ( unless you want a puppy for your present?? haha)

Kaysie said...

You did great! Now can you just move here with me? :) We miss you too! Love ya!

Tashina said...

You look awesome taking care of those babies! Good job! I found your blog on Janaca's, and I thought I would stop by and say hi!